Monday, January 31, 2011

Backyardigans Costume Rental

That nostalgia ...



a long time not to reopen these pages with great pleasure that I discovered the blog of daily visitors are still quite a large number, despite the inaction on my part ... Lately I've provided very little information about Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, certainly less than they expect those who get to read this blog and I apologize to all of this. In the near future, consistent with my schedule, I will try to improve the level of the blog. As always, I invite everyone to write and interact with me ... Do it without any problems, I will be happy to answer all!
And now, waiting for the next post, let's enjoy the beautiful view of the clear blue waters of St. Martins, Isles of Scilly ... What a deep nostalgia! How I wish I were there again ... Yes, even now, amid the winds, storms and tides of winter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment