Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Remington 870 Super Magnumcombat

Lizard




The stunningly beautiful Lizard Peninsula, half of my annual visit to Cornwall and the southernmost point of England, beautifully stretched in the turbulent waters and colorful sea, with the its magnificent cliffs, its green pastures and white lighthouse to mark the passing of time in the silence of the night, deserves a long and detailed post. Certainly in the future will have. Unfortunately, in these days I have little time and are not inspired enough, so I prefer to wait another moment to gather ideas and make a more detailed account of the journey. I can only say that I came back to Italy and work extremely relaxed and refreshed, which you can not always say after one, albeit beautiful holiday. Lizard is a special experience, an awakening of the senses and make peace of the soul. I could spend hours just gazing at the sea, feeling in harmony with myself and the world, feeling full.


For now I give you some sample photographs of the places I've seen, soon I'll talk in more detail ...


soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment